|Exterior & Interior Finish (Stained):||Natural Maple|
|Cabinet Style:||European Frameless|
|Door Overlay:||Full Overlay Doors and Drawers|
|Door Style:||Recessed Panel|
|Door Construction:||Solid Maple Wood|
|Box Construction:||3/4” Plywood|
|Shelves:||3/4” Adjustable Shelf|
|Soft-Close Doors & Drawers:||Yes|
|Assembly:||Optional – Available Upon Request|
KraftMaster Cabinetry aims to have your project run as smoothly as possible. This is why we've put into place operating procedures that are unique to our project management. Together they ensure that your project is completed with the speed and precision you want, at the affordable price you deserve!
Step 1: Register For An Account
- Track current orders and review past orders
- Retrieve custom designs for your project, created using the latest interior design software
- Receive quotes and contract documents
- Enjoy faster online checkouts
- Create and save your project ideas
- Recieve exclusive offers and promotions
- Take advantage of UpClose – New
Signing-up is fast and easy so do it now!
Step 2: Request A Quote (Optional)
Step 3: Request A Consultation
Our on-site consultations are totally free. Take a look at what's included in your consultation:
- Assistance in planning your project to make sure that everything runs on-time and on-schedule
- Oppurtunity to view samples up-close
- Free custom designs for your project, created using the latest interior design software
- Final quotes that fit your budget
- Comprehensive ideas that helps makes your designing easier
- Have measurements taken by a professional
Our representatives are ready and able to help you turn your dream into a reality. If for some reason you don't see an opening that fits into your schedule on our Calendar, send us a message and we’ll make it happen.
Step 4: Request Installation
Congratulations! You have completed steps 1-3 of the installation process, which means you are 1 step away from completing your project. Once you have decided on dates that fit into your schedule contact us to set up your installation dates.
We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to working with you!